One of the best parts about selling online is that you can sell beyond your city, state, and even beyond your country. You can do this all while sitting at your desk in your pajamas.
Yes! It is competitive to sell online, and it has challenges, but the returns on investment make it worth the effort.
You must be keen on selling online, and that is the reason you are on this page. To simplify the process, I will ask you three questions – Why, What, and How?
Here’s any guide to help you know everything about selling online.
Trust me; it is easy…
Why do you want to sell online?
The eCommerce industry is living its golden age. With the rise of smartphones, 4G and 5G internet speeds, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram, an average consumer can’t think of a life without the internet.
At this point, all you need is to find the right audience and connect with them to sell.
It has additional benefits like:
- You can work from anywhere, all you need is a laptop or a mobile phone with a stable internet connection. You are no longer strapped to your desk.
- You do not need to invest heavily. You can start lean, experiment, and grow over some time.
- You are always open, be it a Sunday or 1 AM in the night you are making a sale.
With automatic inventory management and a solid marketing plan, you can Sell Online with minimal effort.
It does not take a genius to realize the potential in the business model of selling online.
Did you know there are 2.05 billion online buyers in 2020, and this number will grow to 2.14 billion in 2021?
What will you sell online?
It is not difficult today to find out ways to sell online, but the main question is, what will you sell. Focus on a profitable idea.
Here are my tips on finding One:
- Look out for trends and convert them. Remember when fidget spinners became an overnight rage.
- Sell on profits and aim to keep your margins realistic. I have seen a gross margin to be approximately 40 %, but it differs from industry to industry.
- Try not to reinvent the wheel. If someone else is doing it successfully, then your chances of success are higher.
How to sell online for Free?
Now there is no correct answer or solution to this process.
But there sure are strategies that you can use when you plan to Sell Online.
- Sell on Marketplaces that work on success fee model. The pros of this will be that you will not need to worry about returning customers. Selling on Marketplaces will benefit you from the existing pool and faster sales from these platforms. Many such platforms exist, like Amazon, Etsy, Jet, Flipkart, or eBay. The con side is that you might have to go through a verification process and the per sale commission you need to pay.
- Sell on social media, creating a Facebook page, utilizing channels like Facebook and Instagram. You can even create a Facebook shop and sell on Facebook Groups. But this is still not a full-featured eCommerce solution.
- Create your eCommerce store; now, you must be wondering how this can be free. Well, it can be if you are using the Beecho App. Onboarding and starting a store is super easy. All you need to do is take pictures of your products from your mobile. Upload them to a catalog. Once done, you get a unique link that you can share with anyone on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or other media.
There is no cost on sale; there is no cost of listing your products.
Selling online on Beecho App is 100% secure and 100% Free.
If you are looking to sell online, then an eCommerce solution like Beecho App can help you with a free setup at no initial investments. It means you have few risks involved, and you have more chances to make this a success.